In the early 1900"s The McLeod's built this house as a foundation for their involvement in the community. It has been home to decorated war hero, community Doctor, noted author & historian, local real estate agent, and in 2003, became McLeod House Tearoom.
Our patio's and dining rooms are once again open! To comply with all the current health regulations we are limiting the dining rooms for members of the same household only while the patios can serve groups up to 8. Due to the limitations we strongly recommend making reservations.